Workshop
Ask a question

Topics with Label: Doors and Windows

deebra
Community Newcomer
6 replies

how can I get old film off my window. I have tried almost everything and still won't come off?  

David4321
Finding My Feet
22 replies

     Heavy rain comes in the top of our timber windows. Have tried numerous rubber sealants. Any ideas or suggestions? Many thanks Bunnings R ...

Olivia22
Just Starting Out
3 replies

Hi I’m looking to remove the old steel frame on our wardrobes inside one of our bedrooms. I don’t know how these come together or how they come apart ...

theDIYedit
Making a Splash
3 replies

I would like to share my recent project - I am so happy with how it turned out, despite my husband (Lee) and I not doing anything like this before! It ...

DIY_Babe
Finding My Feet
3 replies

I'd wanted to put something in this doorway for years. Whatever I chose needed to provide privacy to the bathroom hallway and bedroom that's behind it ...

AmandaAquilina
Finding My Feet
1 reply

Hi I have just purchased a brand new barn door in Raw form . I've been told its made of maple. We want to know some advice on what colour stain will b ...

GeoBob
Just Starting Out
1 reply

Hello. I am planning to replace the hinged doors on bedroom built-in wardrobes with sliding doors. Bunnings sell Cordroy track units and Hume Smartrob ...

antothom
Getting Established
8 replies

hkjoshi
Just Starting Out
3 replies

We have an open study room in the corridor between front door (house entrance) and the kitchen / living areas. currently we are unable to use the stud ...

Bettie
Getting Established
6 replies

Venetian blinds in bedroom, blow in the wind and are noisy - can they be easily 'attached' to stop them from banging?

Just Starting Out
1 reply

  Hi Bunnings Workshop Community, Recently I found the external sealing on the windows of the bedrooms are slightly damaged so I removed them all a ...

paultonson
Just Starting Out
1 reply

i have a screen door 30 years old. the rollers seem to be riveted in, but there is an adjusting bolt just 40 millimeters above the wheel that I don't ...

OldSmokey
Just Starting Out
1 reply

Small bar off Lounge.Closing off old entrance. want to make new doorway through drywall in hallway. Cot out drywall on hall side encountered steel bra ...

antothom
Getting Established
3 replies

Installing Hinges ( soft closing concealed hinges ) which wood is better ( Plywood or MDF ) ??? what thicknesses of wood are recommended ??? wha ...

androidhaig
Finding My Feet
1 reply

   Our blinds have recently stopped working - when I pull the draw string it only rotates on one direction and doesn’t go the other way. Is there s ...

colinweiren
Getting Established
5 replies

The door is internal but is made of solid red cedar timber. It has been ripped off its bottom hinge (not sure how). The top hinge is still intact. Wha ...

meowmeow1
Just Starting Out
1 reply

I bought an Ikonic San Fran Privacy Door handle today and after multiple times of installing it and uninstalling it but it only turns upwards. it stil ...

dayzero
Just Starting Out
3 replies

Hi, newbie here. I am planning to install fly screen to the window in my bedroom. Looking for inspiration, ideas to install the metal fly screens for ...

Henski
Cultivating a Following
3 replies

Hi, we are looking into repainting the interior of our 2 bedroom unit.the interior doors for 2 rooms have been removed for a renovation that has been ...

Alysha16
Just Starting Out
3 replies

We are wanting to convert our current door into a barn door. We would like to make the design below. What type of wood or mdf would we use for the boa ...

StuckAtHome
Finding My Feet
13 replies

Hello I hope you can help. Would be most grateful. Total newbie but my dilemma will be a common one right now. Due to the state of the world right now ...

emmarobynx
Finding My Feet
3 replies

  I need to close off this section of the wall. The entrance is from floor to ceiling - what solutions would be best for this?

Ashley2
Just Starting Out
3 replies

This is my first ever post here but I thought I’d give it ago. So my young child decided to carve scribble into my lounge room door. I got a quote for ...

evelyn2
Just Starting Out
1 reply

 The indent is in a bedroom door that would br sbout 45 years old. The damage is also old. Is there away to do this repair without yaling out the pie ...