Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Does Bunnings deliver and install toilets in regional areas?

jband
Just Starting Out

Does Bunnings deliver and install toilets in regional areas?

Does Bunnings deliver and/or install their toilets in the country e.g. Margaret River

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: delivery & installation of toilet in the country

Hello @jband 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about delivery and installation of a toilet suite.

Let me make some inquiries regarding country deliveries and installation at Bunnings Margaret River. Can you please tell me the suburb where you want the toilet delivered to? As soon as I have more information, I'll get back to you.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Does Bunnings deliver and install toilets in regional areas?

Hello @jband 

Thank you for your patience. I've spoken to the Margaret River store and the good news is that if you are withing the 30k delivery zone, delivering your toilet will not be an issue. However, anything past the 30k zone means that you'll need to speak to the special orders desk so that they can calculate the cost of delivery.

In regards to the toilet installation, you'll need to speak to the special orders team as well. They will be asking the type of toilet you want installed and they will also be asking for more information about your current toilet setup. Photos of the toilets plumbing might be necessary so that the plumber can bring the necessary parts to replace your toilet. That service will need to be quoted as well.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

jband
Just Starting Out

Hi Eric,

Ww live in Margaret River townsite, all one suburb.  300 kms from Perth.  There is a Bunnings store in town.

Regards,

Beryl.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @jband 

Here is the phone number for the Margaret River store (08) 97587000. I recommend speaking to the special orders team so that they can calculate and arrange delivery. You can also ask them to quote the toilet installation.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects