Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How I transformed our main bathroom

cookietania
Finding My Feet

How I transformed our main bathroom

C998592E-14CD-4094-B2DF-55BA1B073333.jpeg

13year old main bathroom transformed into something new using Bunnings products from ceiling to floor.

New floor and wall tiles. New Kaboodle bench tops. New Mondella taps and shower rail combo head.

Repainted the cupboard doors in a fresh white colour and added some trim for a point of interest.

New shower screen unobstructed view to the marble wall tiles and concrete look floor tiles.

Love how it turned out.

11BFFBB8-CED1-4CA1-87F0-773A31DC50AD.jpeg

Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: How I transformed our main bathroom

Wow, I'm loving that transformation, @cookietania. Your new bathroom looks so much more bright, modern and inviting. Great choice of tiles too. I won't be surprised if this project makes it to our Top 10 most popular bathroom projects one day.

Are you able to share more photos so we can see the full bathroom? Also, what was the most challenging part of the build? Any advice for our members wanting to embark on a bathroom revamp?

Let me also extend a warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community! We're delighted to have you join us, and hope you'll find plenty of D.I.Y. inspiration and useful advice from our lovely members. Please let me know if you need a hand with getting the most out of the site.

Keep up the great work, and looking forward to your next project. 

Akanksha

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects