Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to choose a wall colour for the bathroom?

mich1972
Kind of a Big Deal

How to choose a wall colour for the bathroom?

IMG_8681.jpeg

IMG_8683.jpeg

IMG_8673.jpeg

IMG_8664.jpeg

 Good morning Community Friends, I am an absolute beginner at painting ect. Just wanted to share this to get some friendly advice. 

Small bathroom 

I have painted the ceiling and ready now to paint the walls. 
The tiles are very dark as you can see from the photos. 
I got a few sample pots to have a look at some different shades of colours at different times of the day. 

My concern is going to dark and clashing with the dark tiles. 
A friend of mine suggested lexicon quarter. A shade of white / neutral is definitely what I am looking at doing now I have had time to think about it. I am about to head out to get another sample. I would appreciate it if you could take the time to have a look and see what you think please ? Thank you in advance. 

Once my project is finished I’ll share a step by step of what I’ve done 😊

mich1972
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: How to choose a wall colour for the bathroom

Thank you @KatieC, I’m so happy with it. It certainly helps when you get great advice , support and also encouragement from the Workshop Community 🥰🥰

Now……….

The door looks yucky, I’m going to clean it up but I need to fill a couple of holes from previous hooks in it and also thinking of painting it ? I need advice for this please 😊

IMG_8710.jpeg

IMG_8711.jpeg

IMG_8712.jpeg

Fantastic choice! Lexicon half really is a beautiful white. Wishing you all the best with the rest of the renovation :bigsmile:

Thank you 💜💜

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects