Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to replace toilet flushing system parts?

Jaya_Sree
Just Starting Out

How to replace toilet flushing system parts?

Hi, my flush system is not working and realised that the flat bits under the dual flush buttons broke . We removed the top and are manually flushing by pressing down. Is there a way we can just replace the flat bits or should we be replacing the whole flush button mechanism , can Bunnings support with these parts? AF81BDC6-16B7-44E3-849E-523EB8FB7553.jpeg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to replace toilet flushing system parts?

Hello @Jaya_Sree 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's sensational to have you join us, and thanks for sharing your question about repairing your Caroma flushing unit.

I'm sorry but small individual spare parts for your flushing unit are unavailable. However, the entire unit flushing valve can be upgraded by using the FIX-A-LOO Thunderflush Dual Flush Cistern Outlet Valve. It is suitable for Caroma/Fowler vitreous china cisterns and Sovereign, Viceroy units from 1982-1995.

Please note that this is a very involved repair job, I suggest engaging the services of a registered plumber.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects