Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Laundry creation

KashiaCherry
Having an Impact

Laundry creation

20220702_134938.jpg

With the old laundry space it was pretty unusable. We decided to turn it into a room and add a second toilet to the home. 

We added a sliding cavity door and a saniflo compact toilet, as well as insulating the space due to the washer being in there. 

Thanks to Kaboodle and Tile Cloud, we now have a stunning and very modern laundry/second toilet. 

20211116_105959.jpg

20211002_123717.jpg

20211002_120547.jpg

20200722_102145.jpg

KatieC
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Laundry creation

Hi @KashiaCherry,

First, let me extend a warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It is awesome to have you join and share your laundry reno project with us. You'll find that the community is filled with inspiration and advice on all things DIY and garden. This is such a fantastic reno, it may make it into our top 10 most popular laundry renovation projects one day.

I am IN LOVE with your colour choice of both your cabinet and your floor tile, are you able to share the name? Any words of advice for someone looking to tackle their first laundry plus toilet reno? 

Katie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

I second what @KatieC said, @KashiaCherry - a fantastic reno indeed!

Your project is a terrific example of how to make clever use of a limited space. I'd never have thought to add in a second toilet in there, but it's such a great idea. 

Great work, and keep those creative projects coming. 

Akanksha 

Hi Katie!

Thanks so much for your kind words, I do love this space! 

I used the colour Olive Grove for the cabinetry. We are using it in the kitchen alongside Cremesala....current WIP!!

Thanks,

Kashia

WayneM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Lovely work @KashiaCherry.

Many thanks for sharing, and well done.

You've provided such detailed information that will be a great help to our community members.

Your post has already had many views and we are interested in turning your project into a Featured Project article. Do you have any more pictures you could share?

It would also be great if you could share any other tips or lessons learned during your project that could assist others.

Many thanks,

Wayne

Hi Wayne,

Thank you! 

I have plenty of other pictures actually! I get very snappy when  we're working on a project! 

I'd be more than happy for this to be featured, I'm very happy with it ♡

Thanks!

Kashia

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects