Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Laundry makeover with storage

sel
Getting Established

Laundry makeover with storage

Old laundry was a mess, no storage, no cupboards, no bench and looked incomplete..  we made it all over again 

Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Laundry makeover with storage

Hello @sel,

A warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community! It's a pleasure having you here and we hope you find this site a valuable resource providing handy advice and inspiring ideas for your home improvement and garden projects.

That's a stunning laundry. Congratulations on creating a stylish and functional space with ample storage. Projects like yours often get recognised in our Top Ideas articles, like 7 ways to transform your laundry. I won't be surprised to see your project in a similar list one day.

Will you be able to share more details of this makeover, including the steps you took and and the tools and materials that were used to achieve this look? And perhaps any Before and After photos? I'm sure members looking to replicate this project will appreciate those details and it'll give us a better idea of your process. 

Congratulations on this terrific project once again. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Akanksha 

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Prof
Becoming a Leader

Re: Laundry makeover with storage

Hi sel..

That's a very nice looking laundry you've done there..

I like the timber grain look..Well done..

Good luck with your entry..

Prof...

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects