Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Looking for floor plan design software

punchy
Just Starting Out

Looking for floor plan design software

Many years ago, when time was scarce i was about to renovate my bathroom. now i am retired time is a little more on my side so i wish to address the challenge again. i am retired and live in Biloela,QLD. there is a bunnings in Rockhampton that i frequent often. In days of yore when i first had inklings of the bathroom reno i visited a site that i cant now find. it was a Bunnings site, that i am sure of.

All i had to do was put in measurement of my bathroom and it would tell me if things would fit, such as the shower and toilet ect. the doorway, windows and vanity, piping and taps could all be fitted on the drawing {i think it was in 3d}. it had the measurements of the products i selected, i now cant find the site but i am sure it exists. i dont want to be obligated to some professional architect  as i just want to be able to do this at my own pace.  can you suggest this site for me. Regards Milton Ainsworth 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: FLOOR PLAN

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community Milton (@punchy). It's brilliant to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about floor plans.

The only bathroom planner associated with Bunnings I know of would be the Caroma bathroom visualiser. It does everything you've mentioned. The only other 3D planning software I'm aware of would be the Kaboodle planner, but its specialty is kitchens.

Take a look at the Caroma planner, and let me know if you need any assistance. We look forward to hearing all about your project and offering advice as you go.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects