Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Where can I find a replacement mount/bracket for a towel rail?

DougFats
Just Starting Out

Where can I find a replacement mount/bracket for a towel rail?

55DBE4B7-226E-490E-87AE-BEBF1778E594.jpeg

 Hi, I don’t know what brand of towel rail I have but this is a pic of the wall mount that is broken. Is it possible to buy these separately at all because I’m going to need a few.

thanks in advance 🙏

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: need a wall mount/bracket

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @DougFats. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about towel rail mounting brackets.

I haven't seen those brackets sold separately, as each brand uses a slightly different variant. If the towel rails are relatively new, then you might be able to obtain replacements from the manufacturer as a spare part. If the towel rails were purchased from us, I'd be happy to contact the manufacturer to check availability. We'd need to work out the brand at least to go that route. The code DOMA 0432 doesn't appear to bring up any leads. You might like to post a picture of the towel rail so our helpful member can try and identify it for you.

The alternative would be to replace the towel rails, and we have budget-friendly options that you might like to take a look at.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects