Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Where to find toilet pan collar locking ring?

Glen123456
Just Starting Out

Where to find toilet pan collar locking ring?

I need a new locking ring for the toilet pan rubber collar. I have new rubber but can't find locking ring on your website?? Cheers Glenn 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: toilet pan collar locking ring

Hello @Glen123456 

Welcome to the Bunnings Worshop community. It's sensational to have you join us and thanks for sharing your question about getting a new pan collar locking ring.

Unfortunately, the pan collar locking ring is not sold as a separate item. It comes as a complete set like the Holman 100mm DWV PVC Standard Pan Collar. The reason for this is that they are compatible only with each other. Unfortunately, there is no fixed standardized size for pan collar locking rings. 

The standardized parts for say Holman will only fit Holman products. The Kinetic trap adaptor for example has its own set of fittings and if the locking collar should fit a Holman set it would just be out of coincidence. I propose removing your old pan collar and installing a new one.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Well that's a shame, as you sell the rubber which sits inside the ring. Anyway I had bought an offset complete unit,  I was able to pull apart, and retrieve ring of that. So locking ring and collar fitted beautifully over my existing trap. 🤗

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @Glen123456 

That is fantastic to hear, I'm glad the locking ring worked with your existing pan collar.    

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects