Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Which Mondella shower screen can I install?

Eonevans
Getting Established

Which Mondella shower screen can I install?

Hi, I've installed a 3 lip mondella shower base 900x900  and tiled 2 sides. It is now ready for a screen. I was planning to put in the Mondella semi frameless 2000H 860-875DW,  but I may not have the space.

The side length, with the remaining lip is 850mm and the front is 855mm.

Does this mean I can't install the MON1145 (model number) mondella-860-875x2000mm?  Is there a way I can fit this in with modification?

I could put in the Estillo screen Estilo-900-x-1830mm-white-semi-frameless  as the measurements are smaller in depth and width, but then it is only 1830mm in height. And I have the tiling suited and prefer the 2000mm screen (bathroom ceiling is 3 metres).  Is the height of this screen exactly 1830mm, or does the bottom and top metal frames add a few more centimetres?

Thanks in advance, Ian

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Mondella shower screen size check for base

Hi @Eonevans,

How'd you lose the 50mm of the shower base? 850mm would be less than the required space for the Mondella semi-frameless 2000H 860-875DW shower screen. 

As far as I'm aware, the 1830mm height of the Estilo unit is the overall and total height.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects