Workshop
Ask a question

How to access engineering plans for Mimosa gazebos?

Helder
Finding My Feet

How to access engineering plans for Mimosa gazebos?

How do I access engineering drawings for Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Wooden Gazebo?

I want to apply for a permit with the local council to build the above gazebo on my backyard but they're asking for engineering drawings otherwise no permit. I showed them the installation instructions with dimension drawings but no luck.

How do other customers normally go with permits for this large gazebo?Pic1.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How do I access engineering drawings for Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Wooden Gazebo?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Helder. It's fantastic to have you join us, and many thanks for your question on engineering drawings for gazebos.

We are currently in the process of obtaining and making these plans available to our customers for our entire semi-permanent gazebo range. Plans for the Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Wooden Gazebo will be available later this year.

We understand that the provision of these plans is an essential part of the permit process and are endeavouring to make them available as soon as possible.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: How do I access engineering drawings for Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Wooden Gazebo?

Hi Mitchell,

Thanks so much for your prompt reply. May I ask if there is a chance of me being notified when this engineering drawings are made available?

I'm guessing the alternative would be to visit the Bunnings website from time to time and check for updates.

Best regards,

Helder

StevieB
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi @Helder,

@MitchellMc will be back on the site on Friday and will be able to look into this for you then.

Stevie

billie17
Just Starting Out

engineering plans for mimosa gazebo

Any news on the engineering plans for the mimosa gazebo?

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: engineering plans for mimosa gazebo

Welcome to the Bunnings workshop community @billie17. Thank you for joining us and sharing your question about the engineering plans for the Mimosa Gazebo.

If you are referring to the Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Wooden Gazebo in this discussion - How do I access engineering drawings for Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Wooden Gazebos? I will have to speak to our provider and find out what's been happening with the plans. However, if you are referring to another Mimosa Gazebo can you please indicate the item number or model name of the unit? As soon as I have more information, I will post it here.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

billie17
Just Starting Out

Hi , 

yes I’m am referring to the item number : 0084735 Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Wooden Gazebo, we recently purchased one of these but unfortunately my shire requires engineering plans before they approved and construction. If I don’t have this then the unit is not good and we will need to return gazebo for a refund. 
billie

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @billie17,

Many thanks for your patience. I'll reach out via PM for your email address to send you the engineering plans for the gazebo.

Mitchell 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How do I access engineering drawings for Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Wooden Gazebos?

@Helder,

We've managed to obtain those plans now. I'll reach out via PM for your email address details so I can send them through.

Mitchell

Re: How do I access engineering drawings for Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Wooden Gazebos?

Thanks Mitchell. Much appreciated.

Looking forward to receive those plans.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects