Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to access engineering plans for Mimosa gazebos?

Helder
Finding My Feet

How to access engineering plans for Mimosa gazebos?

How do I access engineering drawings for Mimosa 4.27 x 3.69 x 3.23m Wooden Gazebo?

I want to apply for a permit with the local council to build the above gazebo on my backyard but they're asking for engineering drawings otherwise no permit. I showed them the installation instructions with dimension drawings but no luck.

How do other customers normally go with permits for this large gazebo?Pic1.jpg

kangamar2490
Just Starting Out

Structural calculations/drawings for Mimosa Gazebo

Hi Bunnings team,

I hope everyone is doing well,

I have recently purchased Gazebo from Bunnings its Semi PERM MIMOSA DCDD 3.2 X 3.2 X 3.1M Hamilton Timber (bunnings ITEM I/N: 0262343

I need its structural calculations to get approval from Local council, I have tried Bunnings special order service however they're unable to provide that and this product is not listed on bunnings webpage anymore.

Any help regarding getting this document will be highly appreciated.

Warm regards 

Amar 

Re: Structural calculations/drawings for Mimosa Gazebo

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @kangamar2490

I'll reach out via private message to assist with your enquiry.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Hi Mitch

I too have recently purchased Gazebo from Bunnings its Semi PERM MIMOSA DCDD 3.2 X 3.2 X 3.1M Hamilton Timber.

I'm also chasing the structural calculations to get approval from Local council, I have tried Bunnings special order service however they're unable to provide that and this product is not listed on bunnings webpage anymore. I have also tried the Mimosa page and contacted them but no response yet.

Also does anyone know if there's an instructional video on YouTube? 

Any help regarding getting this document will be highly appreciated.

Cheers

Hi @KraftyAnarchy,

Being one of our smaller semi-permenant gazebos our supplier does not have engineer drawings available for the Mimosa 3.2L x 3.2W x 3Hm Hamilton Wooden Gazebo. They do have them for the slightly larger Mimosa 4.27 x 3.67 x 3.23m Burleigh Wooden Gazebo.

Have you enquired with your council whether permission is required for a non-permanent structure?

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects