Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Looking for garage shelves that are no longer being sold at Bunnings

nels
Growing in Experience

Looking for garage shelves that are no longer being sold at Bunnings

I bought these in February 2022 and wanted to get the same to fill a gap in the wall but checking at two stores and online I don't them anymore. Is there another place that I can try? They are made of aluminium, has two shelves plus bottom and top shelves and the dimensions are 71wx137hx30d (cm).

Edit: found them on the website but they seem to be out of stock https://www.bunnings.com.au/craftright-4-shelf-galvanised-storage-unit_p2583029

nels
Growing in Experience

Re: Looking for garage shelves that are no longer being sold at Bunnings

Outcome: found it at a couple of stores in WA not local to me so I have ordered for delivery. It cost me much more than when I bought them last year but I need it to match so happy to pay the extra.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @nels 

These shelves were very popular when they came out. I'm glad you found some stock left. I suspect that some of the other stores might still have one or two pieces left in their inventory. But it won't last very long as they are quite handy. 

If you need assistance with any other project, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
nels
Growing in Experience

It looks like I spoke too soon. The order confirmation email never came through. My Bunnings online account has no record. I telephoned and found that this does happen and was advised that I.T. was to blame and I would get a resolution within a day. This morning came and I received an email that I had received a refund.

Not wanting to give up, I searched and added the same item to my cart but now I see that not a single store in WA stocks it for click and collect or delivery. So why it shows up as being in stock rather than out of stock is baffling to me. Another I.T. issue.

I think I'll need to visit a store and look for an alternative or go to IKEA.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @nels,

I do apologise for the issues you have been experiencing. Please let me know your closest store so I can check the exact stock levels in your surrounding stores and any that are within delivery distance of you.

Many thanks.

Mitchell

nels
Growing in Experience

Hi Mitchell,

Thanks for replying.

Closest store is Cockburn Central, Armadale Rd, WA 6164

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @nels,

I do apologise, but I've been able to confirm that this is a promotional line and is currently unavailable in any of our WA stores. 

If you need a hand selecting a similar unit or a new set, our team in-store would be more than happy to assist, or if you could tell us a little more about the style you'd be after, I can make some suggestions.

Mitchell

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi again @nels,

Sorry for the multiple messages, but I have found some stock of that storage unit at a significant distance from your location. We'll have it sent by freight to the Cockburn Central store so you can pick it up or have it delivered from there.

Tailor at Bunnings Northam will be sending the unit to Ronan a team leader at Bunnings Cockburn. So, if you'd like to call Ronan, they will take your details and phone you when the shelving unit has arrived. It will take around seven days to arrive.

I hope that helps.

Mitchell

nels
Growing in Experience

Hi Mitchell,

Thank you very much. I was just measuring up the space on the other garage walls anticipating having to buy a different set of shelves that wouldn't match with the current ones.

I will ring Ronan today.

Thanks again, Nels

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects