Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Ozito cordless battery compatibility

Ricochet
Getting Established

Ozito cordless battery compatibility

Hi.   I have just bought an Ozito 12v cordless drill.  Could I use the battery from that in an Ozito 18v Circular saw or other Ozito power tool.

Jett1234
Just Starting Out

Re: Ozito cordless battery compatibility

I also have a question I am making an electric mini bike and i wanted to know if the 18v ozito terminals are the same as a makita 18v battery not to be interchangeable but to use a adapter for a makita 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Ozito cordless battery compatibility

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Jett1234. It's sensational to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about battery compatibility.

It sounds like a rad project you're working on. Currently, I'm retrofitting a mid 90's electric car for my three-year-old daughter. It's gone from 6volts to 18volts and now has a larger motor. The only issue now is that it just spins and shreds the plastic wheels, even with me sitting in it. It's time for some rubber tires for grip.

I'm running Ryobi batteries in that and an adaptor I cobbled together out of their USB charger.

The Ozito and Makita batteries have quite different terminal styles, and an adaptor for one wouldn't fit the other.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
NormanD
Just Starting Out

Ozito 18V 2.5a battery and charger

I am trying to order an Ozito 18V  2.5a battery and charger online.   Your consultant tells me it is $59..... but this is not coming up online...... please advise

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Product query

Hello @NormanD

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you for joining us and sharing your query about the Ozito 18V 2.5ah Battery and Charger Pack.

Here is the link to the Ozito PXC 18V 2.5Ah Battery And Charger Pack. If you still have trouble getting to the product using this link type in the item number 0195861 into the Bunnings search bar. Another method is to type in "Ozito Battery 18V" this will show you the range of 18V batteries available. If you still have issues getting to the product, please let me know. 

Eric

tf
Finding My Feet

Ozito CKL-8000 battery charger

Hi everyone, could you help me with a battery charger for Ozito older model tools (green and grey) CKL-8000, or anything compatible to use. Thank you 

16318602856204364748002467316906.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Ozito CKL-8000 battery charger

Hello @tf

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you so much for joining us and sharing your question about the Ozito battery charger for the CKL8000.

In order to help you further would it be possible for you to post a photo of the hand drill unit and its model and tag? The tag is sometimes located under the battery. I will speak to our provider on Monday about the charging unit and as soon as I have more information, I will get back to you.

Eric

heath_eld
Just Starting Out

My dad has a set like that and I think he got a new battery by going to Bunnings special orders… I’d assume the charger is similar. I doubt you’ll find it online. 

tf
Finding My Feet

Hi Eric  this is the no that you requested, (1310).

Thank you for your help

20210918_152559.jpg

hotrodder19
Just Starting Out

Ozito chainsaw battery not compatible with other tools?

Just bought a mini Ozito chainsaw 18.4v  kit from Bunnings. Bought because I have other Ozito tools. On opening box I find a new battery and charger not compatible with my other Ozito tools !  Comment please.

Re: Ozito Battery Change

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @hotrodder19. It's great to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about battery compatibility.

Was it the Ozito 254mm 18V Cordless Chainsaw Kit, and are your other Ozito tools from the Power Exchange series? For the batteries to be compatible, they need to be from the same series. For a chainsaw compatible with your batteries and comparable in size, check out the Ozito PXC 18V Chainsaw - Skin Only.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can assist with exchanging the unit.

Mitchell

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects