Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Recommendations for a rectangular telescopic mirror

nagumuthu
Making a Splash

Recommendations for a rectangular telescopic mirror

Hello WB

Does Bunnings sell Telescopic rectangular mirrors. I could not find it. It would be good for a purchase at one go, rather to visit another shop for it.

Is it traded under different name in Bunnings ?

nagumuthu_0-1676768887550.png

Thanks

MM.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Telescopic recangular mirror

Hi @nagumuthu,

I'm not aware of any rectangular-shaped telescopic mirrors, but we do have several circular telescopic mirrors to choose from. Does your proposed usage require a rectangular shaped mirror specifically?

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Hi @nagumuthu and @MitchellMc 

In the photo above - are there two small LED lights at the top end of the mirror?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

@Noyade,

If so, that's a great idea similar to the Kincrome LED Telescopic Inspection Mirror

Speaking of illuminated gadgets, I still kick myself that I didn't patent my invention of a LED work glove. I came up with the idea and a functioning prototype several years prior to them becoming a mass-produced product. As far as I can tell, I was the first person to invent it around 2010, and my public posts on it were likely picked up and ran with. Or, someone had the same idea at a later date.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Hello @MitchellMc 

Good to know your research and invention. Please ping me in links for LED gloves.

I am intending to look at back of a large surface and thus rectangular telescopic mirror is required.

If Bunnings does not sell them, good to have them in their shelf.

Thanks

MM

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects