Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Front yard landscaping

junaid2626
Cultivating a Following

Front yard landscaping

  

98D90DA7-B1CF-473D-94F2-792CAF1EB5BE.png

D40694F5-E561-4A7B-BACE-B722662F02DD.png

0856E26E-48E6-46A6-88DF-2FB43BCFAF75.png

63F914F3-6DD3-4059-B746-662F0845809B.png

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Front yard landscaping

Great results @junaid2626! You've created a magnificent front yard there. 

Are there any tips or tricks you could assist our members with that would like to replicate your project? Any information you could provide on the steps you took would really help others that have been inspired.

Great work!

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
WayneM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Lovely work @junaid2626.

Many thanks for sharing, and well done.

Your article has been viewed more than 4000 times and we are interested in turning your project into a Featured Project article. Do you have any more pictures you could share?

It would also be very helpful if you could share any other tips or lessons learned during your project that would assist others wanting to landscape their front yard.

Many thanks,

Wayne

junaid2626
Cultivating a Following

Revamping a front yard can be a daunting task, especially when considering the costs involved. However, armed with determination and a trusty local hardware store, I embarked on a DIY landscaping adventure that not only transformed my front yard but also saved me thousands of dollars. Here, I share my experience and how a trip to my nearby Bunnings store became the cornerstone of this successful project.

One of the most significant advantages of undertaking a DIY project was the substantial cost savings. By sourcing materials directly from Bunnings and eliminating labor costs, I managed to stay well within my budget. The affordability of plants, mulch, stones, and other essentials allowed me to allocate resources to other aspects of the project, such as outdoor lighting and decorative elements.

Embarking on a DIY front yard landscaping project was a rewarding experience on multiple fronts. Thanks to Bunnings' comprehensive range of products and expert guidance, I was able to save thousands of dollars while achieving a stunning result. This project not only enhanced the aesthetic appeal of my property but also provided a valuable learning opportunity. It goes to show that with determination, creativity, and the right resources, a DIY project can be a fulfilling and cost-effective endeavor.

Many thanks for the update @junaid2626. Always good to keep the money in your own pocket! That's why we're so passionate here in the Workshop community about encouraging people to have a go at D.I.Y. projects. 

How is your front yard looking now? And what do you have planned next?

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects