Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Garden bed, bamboo fence & garden arch

jaiprak
Having an Impact

Garden bed, bamboo fence & garden arch

1EA243D5-055A-497B-80FA-F8E800FF88C5.jpeg

  

Had an elevated area with couple of steps that leads to side area of the house from backyard. Put a garden bed of 4.5m by 60 cm, 600mm high with a sitting area in the middle. Had an irrigation line with some extra pipe end just before the bed; used that for the bed. Packed the fence with bamboo fence. Most of the wood is sleeper with the Center area cladded with TP decking. The pillar cladding was fence paling painted

Added few metal wall art and garden statue.

the arch in the front was done couple of years ago when the second lockdown kicked down (my kickstarter for DIY)

Happy to take step by step if that would interest someone. Unfortunately don’t have enough step pictures.

63CDC5E5-8CCE-4339-9DEC-B34A1A4D8015.jpeg

mich1972
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Garden bed, bamboo fence & few more

I love this garden as it invites you to walk through the Arbor and explore !! Different levels and different hard landscaping. Awesome project @jaiprak 😀🌿💚

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Garden bed, bamboo fence & few more

Hello @jaiprak 

Thank you very much for sharing your garden bed revamp project. It looks absolutely beautiful; I totally agree with @mich1972 it is very inviting to walk through and explore.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Noelle
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Garden bed, bamboo fence & garden arch

It's amazing how inviting the revamp of a drab corner can make your outdoor space! Looks great and rewarding for the effort involved.  Well done!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects