Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to build a lawn reticulation system?

Malcolm12
Just Starting Out

How to build a lawn reticulation system?

Hi 

I wish to know exactly what I need as parts wise to build a Lawn Recitation system  9 x 2  before I lay any grass.

I’m no handy man for sure I have tried too watch the YouTube videos but not my size lawn and how many sprinklers 

and having the right amount and what size tubing is it 50mm pvc or 90mm 

I hope this will make sense to someone 

mal

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to build a lawn reticulation system?

Hi @Malcolm12,

You've come to the right place. I'm sure our ever-helpful community members will be happy to assist.

There's also some similar previous discussions which are going to be helpful, such as:

Let me also tag @Adam_W@jaiprak  and @MikeTNZ to kick off the discussion and answer your questions.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @Malcolm12,

Pope has some wonderful tools that allow you to easily plan and set up your lawn irrigation.  Check out their installation guide for lawn pop-ups and DIY irrigation plan that will walk you step-by-step through the process.

Once you've taken a look at those resources, please let me know if you have any questions so I can assist further.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
jaiprak
Having an Impact

Pope irrigation has a DIY guide that has all basics for you to start. Just buy K-rain since they are far cheaper than pope 😀

https://www.popeirrigation.com.au/app/uploads/2019/10/DIY-Lawn-Pop-Ups-compressed.pdf

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects