Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Bunnings benchtop offcuts needed

AMcIntosh
Just Starting Out

Bunnings benchtop offcuts needed

Hi there we have recently moved to Australia and we are making small renovations to the house we have bought in Mackay. Is there anyone who has some offcuts of the Bunnings bench top which is black with a gold fleck? We are only after a small piece.  Asking on the off chance someone has a piece.  Otherwise we will come up with another plan.

image.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Bunnings Benchtop offcuts needed

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @AMcIntosh. It's brilliant to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about benchtop offcuts.

Unfortunately I don't have any offcuts, but that's the same pattern as my benchtop. I'm not sure how old yours is, but mine would have been installed 15 years or more ago. The chances of finding someone with offcuts is relatively slim. I'd recommend you take a look at what's on offer through Special Orders at your local Bunnings store. Laminate benchtops are significantly more budget-friendly than what they were ten years ago, and you might find it easier to replace the benchtop.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Dave-1
Home Improvement Guru

Re: Bunnings benchtop offcuts needed

Good afternoon @AMcIntosh '

Having spare parts for stuff we install always becomes problematic. I could even gaurentee if you kept something for 10 years then decided to throw it out then then next day "bing" you would need that part.

I thought maybe joining some local facebook groups for sale, builders, second hand kitchens might be an idea. People often sell or throw their old kitchen out. Just depends on your timeline for wanting the benchtop.

Dave

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects