Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to decorate old brown kitchen with olive green bench?

Gai1
Just Starting Out

How to decorate old brown kitchen with olive green bench?

Need help decorating ol brown kitchen with olive bench open plan dining (huge wooden dine table)all brown vinyl flooring till start of loungeroom which is creamy white with flecks of brown carpet ( it's ok) then I have my huge cream lounge & 2 armchairs "wooden ( brown) coffee table". PLEASE HELP ME? Should I go with olive green kitchen bench top colour through out & mix greens? Cushions, curtains,throws? HELP!!! PICTURES, Paintings?....🙏IM HOPEFUL SOME ONE CAN POINT ME IN RIGHT DIRECTION 🤞🤞🤞🙏💗🏡

Remarka6le
Amassing an Audience

Re: How to decorate old brown kitchen with olive green bench?

Hey @Gai1 , welcome to the Bunnings Workshop Community, it's great to have you here!

Do you have an image of the space we're working with (or plans for the future kitchen)? We can give you a better idea if we can visualise the area. 

Remarka6le
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: old brown kitchen with olive green bench open plan to huge wooden dining table(feature)

Hello @Gai1

Allow me to welcome you as well to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about renovating your kitchen.

What kind of renovation are you after? Are you after a cosmetic makeover or a full-blown kitchen replacement? There are quite a few things that you can do to spruce up the look of your kitchen. A cosmetic renovation usually involves painting the kitchen doors and the benchtop. It can also be just the removal of the benchtop and keeping the cabinetry that you have. Putting laminate flooring in also contributes to the overall look of the kitchen.

Would it be possible for you to post a few photos of your kitchen? This will give our members a chance to assess its arrangement. We can then make recommendations on how best to proceed.

If you need a hand posting the pictures, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects