Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to increase the water flow in a kitchen mixer?

CD1956
Just Starting Out

How to increase the water flow in a kitchen mixer?

How to increase the cold water flow in a kitchen mixer Estelle brand 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: how to increase the water flow in a kitchen mixer

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @CD1956. It's terrific to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about sink mixer water flow.

I'm sure our helpful members would be keen to hear more specifics about your issue, enabling them to render assistance. You might like to tell us more about when the issue started, whether you've always had poor pressure and the new tap exacerbated it, or if this is an issue that has just occurred.

Was it an Estelle brand or perhaps our Estilo brand? If it were an Estilo, then I'd be happy to contact the manufacturer to determine if this was a defective product and seek troubleshooting advice. Alternatively, if it is an Estelle, you might like to contact the manufacturer for assistance.

The first thing to try is to look under the sink to see if the mixer's cold water inlet line is connected to a small tap on the wall. Ensure this tap is open fully by turning it anti-clockwise.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects