Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to remove Kaboodle under sink drawer?

Peterpiper
Finding My Feet

How to remove Kaboodle under sink drawer?

PXL_20240406_020144348.jpg

Can I get some information on how to remove this drawer?  It is not the standard drawer runner as my other Kaboodle kitchen drawers.

JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Kaboodle under sink drawer removal

Hi @Peterpiper,

Firstly, welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community, it's great to have you.

They appear to be the same drawer runners shown in the below video, which would mean the drawer runners do not separate in the same way a standard drawer runner would.

Installing a pullout basket and attaching a pot drawer panel | kaboodle kitchen

As you can see at 1:10, the baskets are attached to a tab on the drawer runners using small bolts. Once you've located the bolts and undone them, you'll be able to remove the basket.

Let me know how you go,

Jacob

Thankyou JacobZ,

I managed to get to the dishwasher plumbing without removing the drawer, although awkward!  But I'll keep this in mind for next time.   BTW, do you know if I can get a pull out pantry for my 2200x600 pantry cabinet?

JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @Peterpiper,

They certainly exist 600mm pantry pullout 6 tier solid shelf premium dark grey, but I can see their product status within Bunnings system is showing as "suspended".

Your best bet would be to enquire at the Special Orders desk at your local store. They will be able to provide advice as to their availability within your area.

Cheers,

Jacob 

OK Thanks again.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects