Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Kitchen cabinets colour selection and some help to revamp this kitchen

Mubeena
Finding My Feet

Kitchen cabinets colour selection and some help to revamp this kitchen

Hi,

I am looking for ideas to make some changes in this kitchen. I can't renovate the whole kitchen at this moment. Slowly I want to make small changes to make it look modern.

Please help me to decide for cabinets colour and countertop also need some change.

Please suggest.

2017423354_2_1_211118_042451-w3008-h2000.jpeg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Kitchen Cabinets Colour selection and some help to revamp this kitchen

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Mubeena. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about revamping your kitchen.

A cosmetic update of your existing cabinetry would undoubtedly improve the visual appeal of your kitchen. The most obvious places to start would be addressing the outdated timber cabinetry, cupboard handles and the tiled splashback.

The best place to start looking for inspiration would be with our 10 kitchens transformed with paint as I trust you'll discover some easy re-fresh ideas which you can achieve on a budget. You'll find many sensational low-cost transformations that use the Dulux Renovation range. A coat of white paint and some new handles, and you have a whole new modern look. Here's our Best Advice article on the Renovation range.

You should also find these step-by-step guides helpful: How to paint kitchen cabinetsHow to paint a kitchen benchtop with Dulux and How to paint a tiled splashback.

Some incredible transformations from our members:

It looks like you have plenty of options to improve the look of your kitchen, and I'm sure you'll be thrilled with your transformation. I'm sure our members will be keen to follow your kitchen revamp and see what you can achieve.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thank you MitchellMc for all the suggestions and great recourse to look for inspiration.

I am gonna go through all and will plan ahead 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Please let us know if you come up with any questions @Mubeena. I'm sure our members would be more than happy to assist you with them. Also, update us when you've made your plan, and I'm sure we can provide some further information about the best way to complete the transformation.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects