Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Our DIY kitchen reno

stephdelaporte
Finding My Feet

Our DIY kitchen reno

This was one of our lockdown projects! We knocked a wall down between the kitchen and living room and used Kaboodle cabinets and benchtop. We did everything except the tiling! Left that to the pros :smile:

PXL_20220130_222824596.jpg

👌

PXL_20220130_223600015.MP.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

before 

Screenshot_20220726-070340.png

Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Our DIY kitchen reno

That's a gorgeous kitchen, @stephdelaporte, well done! Compared to the original, your kitchen looks so much more modern, bright and inviting. Loving those pops of gold as well, adds a classy luxe touch. I won't be surprised if this makes it to our list of Top 10 most popular kitchen projects one day. What was the most challenging part of this kitchen revamp? Any advice for those members wanting to replicate this look?

A huge welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thrilled to have you here. You'll find it's a great place for custom, personalised advice on D.I.Y projects, along with inspiring ideas from our creative and helpful members. Let me know if you need a hand getting the most out of our site.

Congratulations on this stunning kitchen revamp once again, and look forward to seeing more of your work.

Akanksha

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects