Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Boring wall be gone

mummamiller
Finding My Feet

Boring wall be gone

6A04DDC1-5FD4-4363-AE1A-F29A66CBD4FC.png

Started with white base, then using painters blue tape to make shapes. A long process but the child loves it

AshleighSophie
Finding My Feet

Re: Boring wall be gone

I love this!! Woah, Ive done 3 of these walls in my house few months back, but I've just started ( now nearly finished my loungeroom project wall 😍

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @mummamiller. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for sharing this amazing project.

That's a sensational way of adding a feature wall, and I can see why your child loves it. It must be amazing having such an incredible piece of artwork in their room.

How'd you go with creating crisp lines, any issues with bleed-through?

I'll be looking forward to your next project.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

A big welcome to the community to you, too, @AshleighSophie.

I can't wait to hear about all t your projects and plans around the house and garden. Please reach out anytime you need assistance or have something to share.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

@MitchellMc @The crisp lines were difficult and time consuming as child wanted so much detail but after lining up would stand back and look to see if it was straight or crooked. We let the paint dry for 24hrs before removing tape to avoid any running. Bleed through wasn’t to bad but some white paint and no one can notice.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects