Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Can I order Porters Paints from Bunnings?

JohnFred
Just Starting Out

Can I order Porters Paints from Bunnings?

Can I order Porters Paints, colour Chinese Firecracker or Chilli or Scarlet or Red Gerbera in Limewash or Distemper from my local Bunnings in Kangaroo Flat, Bendigo ?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Can I order Porters Paints from Bunnings?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @JohnFred. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about mixing paints.

You can order paint from your local Bunnings store. It would be best to have a chat with the Paint Experts at Bunnings Bendigo. They'll have all the formulas on hand and be able to tell you exactly what they can mix up for you. Interno is the lime wash for internal purposes, and here's their list of colours. As mentioned, have a word with our helpful team, and they'll be able to determine if your choice of colour is compatible with the range. I do note that on Porter's product page, it lists Distemper as being no longer available.

Once it's established that your colours can be mixed, we can place the order for you.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects