Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to build a workbench with saw?

hermannschaefer
Just Starting Out

How to build a workbench with saw?

I'am trying too build a work-bench in my shed so I can build objects, for myself my wife and grandchildren. Kitchen gadgets School handy packs, my desktop profile?

hermannschaefer
Just Starting Out

Re: Trying too build a work-bench with a saw on it.

I" am trying too make a few household gadgets, for myself and my wife and grandchildren.

Re: Trying too build a work-bench with a saw on it.

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @hermannschaefer. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about building a workbench.

You might like to start by checking out our Top 10 most popular workbench projects for inspiration. You can then work off this handy step-by-step guide: How to build a workbench. It's a simple build with plenty of space to have a compact mitre-saw placed on it.

Do you know what type of table saw you're looking for? I'd highly recommend the Ryobi 1200W 210mm Compound Mitre Saw. It's a wonderful saw that will allow you to cut to length and perform compound mitre cuts.

Please let us know if you have questions that our knowledgeable members can assist with. 

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects