Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

DIY backyard fire pit area

Supergav
Getting Established

DIY backyard fire pit area

43D501D9-CEBB-458D-9FE2-5925AEF2B908.jpeg

Designed and built a backyard fire pit area . Had to do something with this area as it was a area that needed a transformation as it was a mud heap after all the rain we have had over the last few months . All material was brought from our local bunnings warehouse . Next step is to lay some grass around the fire pit area but that’s a job to do in the spring time .👍

FC9A33C3-9B0A-4DFE-8582-142B46BD355B.jpeg

033879F9-DC6A-47FE-A63C-A5D6C2F99C93.jpeg

4E91B61C-7816-42D9-9DF3-BB46D57F8888.jpeg

44E7774E-9587-4F61-B302-4F108A69736E.jpeg

Noyade
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: DIY Backyard 🔥 pit area

Hi @Supergav 

That - looks very nice! 😁

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: DIY Backyard 🔥 pit area

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Supergav. It's sensational to have you join us, and many thanks for sharing this wonderful project.

You've done an exceptional job transforming this space into an excellent entertainment area. I trust you'll spend many nights enjoying this project and the ambience it has created.

We look forward to hearing all about your other projects and plans around the house and garden. Please reach out anytime you need assistance or have something to share with the community.

Well done!

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: DIY backyard fire pit area

Hello @Supergav,

Let me also congratulate you for this project. I agree with the rest. You've created a wonderful fire pit area in your backyard that's perfect for entertaining and relaxing.

Now that spring is here, how are you going with laying grass around the area? Let us know if you need any help. Our wonderful community members will be happy to assist.

Akanksha

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects