Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Do Architects Choice Stainless Steel Glass Fence Chisel Spigots come with an earth point?

ALL-3486
Just Starting Out

Do Architects Choice Stainless Steel Glass Fence Chisel Spigots come with an earth point?

Hi

These 

Architects Choice 95 x 95 x 162mm Stainless Steel Glass Fence Chisel Spigot 

Do they have a point dedicated to run the earthing wire?

Thanks in advance

Graeme

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Do the 'Architects Choice Stainless Steel Glass Fence Chisel Spigots' come with an earth point

Hello @ALL-3486 (Graeme)

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's sensational to have you join us, and thanks for sharing your question about the Architects Choice 95 x 95 x 162mm Stainless Steel Glass Fence Chisel Spigot.

I gave it a thorough search but there was no mention of earthing wire in its installation. Allow me to inquire further with our supplier and as soon as I have more information, I'll get back to you.

Here is a link to the installation video: Mini Post Setting

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Do the 'Architects Choice Stainless Steel Glass Fence Chisel Spigots' come with an earth point

Hi @ALL-3486,

I can confirm that that there is indeed a dedicated earthing terminal on this product. You can see it circled in red below.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Jacob

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects