Workshop
Ask a question

How to fix foot pedal on Marquee 3m Cantilever Umbrella?

Felixity
Just Starting Out

How to fix foot pedal on Marquee 3m Cantilever Umbrella?

Hoping someone knows how to do this. The foot pedal on our marquee 3m cantilever umbrella hasn't worked since we bought it in December. The pedal itself is fine however the rotating mechanism has always been stuck in place. How do we fix it so it can rotate? 

TIA! 

17116694297906279703800933632779.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Fix foot pedal on Marquee 3m Cantilever Umbrella - does not rotate

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Felixity. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about your cantilever umbrella.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with your umbrella.

So, with the umbrella attached and the pedal fully depressed, does the umbrella not rotate at all? If so, it sounds like there is an issue with the rotating base mechanism as you should be able to freely rotate the umbrella where you wish. I'd recommend taking the base and heading into your closest store with your proof of purchase and discussing the issue with a team member there. I trust, given the unit would still be under warranty, that they will replace the unit with a functioning one.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects