Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to add outdoor cupboards for bbq?

je2
Just Starting Out

How to add outdoor cupboards for bbq?

Wanting to add cupboards to this outdoor bbq 

IMG_0355.jpeg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to add outdoor cupboards for bbq?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @je2. It's fantastic to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about creating an outdoor kitchen.

You might like to take a look at our range of Kaboodle cabinetry. The cabinets are suitable for alfresco areas, but you'll need to make sure that rain can not reach them through the gap at the top of your wall, as they are water-resistant, not waterproof. Alernatively, you could consider an outdoor kitchen that would not only provide a new BBQ but the cabinetry to go with it.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to add outdoor cupboards for bbq?

Hi @je2,

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the community. 

Our Bunnings Workshop members have shared many inspiring outdoor kitchen projects. Have a look at some of the projects they have shared in Outdoor kitchen ideas for your home.

It looks like you have a fantastic space to work with. I'd recommend starting with a clean slate rather than trying to match to your freestanding barbecue - upgrading to an integrated barbecue in this space with new cabinetry would look fantastic. Also have a think about whether you would use a sink or a drinks fridge - two very popular additions to an outdoor kitchen. 

Looking forward to seeing what you can achieve. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects