Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to clean stained outdoor tile?

louLorfa
Just Starting Out

How to clean stained outdoor tile?

Hi, 

i purchased a bunnings wooden outdoor setting and it appears to have stained the grey outdoor tiles.  Can you please advise what product could be used to remove the stain?  Thanks

stained tiles .jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to clean stained outdoor tile?

Hello @louLorfa 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's marvellous to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about cleaning outdoor tiles.

Here are some discussions about tile cleaning that you might find helpful:

I also suggest having a look at our Best Advice: What's the best way to clean outdoor pavers?

I suggest trying out a safe cleaner first such as dish washing liquid in combination with some hot water. I recommend using a Scrub Brush to agitate the surface of the tile and loosen up the stain. Repeat this process a few times to see if it has any effect. If after several tries the stain is still present, please let me know. I'll recommend the next cleaner you should try.

Please make sure to wear personal protection such as gloves and goggles while cleaning the tiles.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects