Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to fix Karcher attachment not fitting back in gun?

Zinger
Just Starting Out

How to fix Karcher attachment not fitting back in gun?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Only one of my attachments does not fit back into the gun this morning (it worked perfectly last night!). It just won’t get pushed in deep enough to turn it in place.

all the other attachments fit in perfectly (and there’s nothing untoward visible - or left in the gun). Any ideas why or what i can do?

Jewelleryrescue
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: karcher attachment not fitting back in gun

Hi @Zinger 

Is that middle shaft going in straight it maybe snagging on some thing on the  hole sides try wriggle it around a bit to avoid a  snag is all I can  surmise .

Or  is that white bit with slots from another fitting left behind?

Hope its fixed soon

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: karcher attachment not fitting back in gun

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Zinger. It's great to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about Karcher fittings.

Can you show us an image of all your attachment end fittings in the same photo and point out the one you're having an issue with? If all the ends look the same and only one gives you issues, then I'd deduce that there is something different about that end. Perhaps check inside for foreign objects or to see if it's damaged somehow. There's obviously something preventing it from being installed. Also, check the little wing lugs on the side to see if they are damaged at all. If it's a matter of not being able to push it in far enough, look for the contact point that prevents it. If you can see the contact point that's preventing it from being pushed inside, it's likely the central shaft that's the issue.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to fix Karcher attachment not fitting back in gun?

Hi @Zinger,

Just checking in to see whether the responses you received helped solve your issue? Please don't hesitate to post anytime you need a hand.

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects