Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Need to replace these sliding door runners

dpredic71
Finding My Feet

Need to replace these sliding door runners

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: sliding door runners

Hi @dpredic71,

Let me extend a very warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We trust you'll get plenty of helpful information, advice and inspiration for all your projects around the house and garden from our clever and creative members. 

Could you please let us know how we can assist you? Are you looking to replace this part for your sliding door and having trouble finding it? Please let us know - we're here to help.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Yes I’m looking for replacement parts thank you

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @dpredic71

Thank so much you for joining us and sharing your question about sliding door runners.

Thank you for posting a photo of your wheel track assembly. It looks similar to the Rolltrak Security Door Carriage and Roller. I suggest bringing your old one to the store to compare for height and width. If you are after the wheel there are a number of possible replacements such as the Rolltrak 32mm Replacement Roller. Please make sure to bring the old assembly with you to be sure. If you need further assistance with this product, please let us know.

Please keep us updated, we look forward to seeing your sliding door repaired.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Got it thank u 🙏 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects