Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Bunnings measurements not always accurate on website

bkjan
Growing in Experience

Bunnings measurements not always accurate on website

I am not at all someone who usually complains and I have several times contacted Bunnings to say how wonderful a particular staff member is. Your customer service is absolutely excellent. Thank you so much.

However, I have often noticed that the Bunnings guide to the measurements of items is not always accurate, as I've seen that the same item simply in a different length may have the other measurements that do not match, this makes making a decision very difficult.

Can this be looked into please?

The Width Height Depth are often mixed up and the actual measurements are in the wrong order, this is very confusing.

Because I'm disabled, I always shop online before coming to Bunnings to find out where in the store an item is and often use Click and Collect (great service).

Thank you Bunnings, from Jan Lamb

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Bunnings measurements not always accurate on website

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community and many thanks for your feedback @bkjan.

Item dimensions are provided by our suppliers when input into our system. If you've come across items that do not appear to have the correct sizing, I'd be more than happy to pass them on so our team can correct them. Were there any you have come across recently? 

I can certainly understand that having accurate dimensions is important, especially when purchasing online, and I do apologise for this inconvenience. I'll pass on your general feedback, but I would also be keen on resolving any that you've come across at the moment.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects