Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to order a specialty paint for click & collect?

writecrazy
Getting Established

How to order a specialty paint for click & collect?

I'm wanting to purchase the Dulux Wash & Wear Interior Low Sheen paint for painting our house, and I've gotten sample pots from Dulux, and we've settled on Fair Bianca Half. I'm just wondering the exact steps I actually go through to order this online for click and collect? The order form seems to only show 29 different colour options, not the full colour range, so I'm not sure how I can order it for the colour that I would like.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :smile:

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to order a specialty paint for click & collect?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @writecrazy. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about ordering tinted paint online.

Since Fair Bianca Half is not one of the offered colour selections, you can place your order for the basic white in the sheen and the size you require. Then, by contacting your nearest store's Click and Collect team with your order number, they'll be able to add the details of the colour required. Alternatively, you can phone our customer support team on Ph: 1800797586, and they'll take your order over the phone.

Please let me know if you have questions or need assistance contacting the store or our customer support.

Mitchell 

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects