Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Paint colour matching during lockdown

Midnight
Just Starting Out

Paint colour matching during lockdown

is paint matching service still available during COVID and if what is the process

Gnarlsy
Just Starting Out

ordering texture paint with tint from click and collect

Trying to order a 10l fine texture cover paint and i have the formula for the tint I need.

Ive called up my local bunnings and they said to add the colour I wanted to the notes on the online order. They're doesn't seem to be a notes option when I order online and the other option is to ring the store and order over the phone but they sent me to the online order.

Any staff out there know that can help me at all? Cheers!

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: ordering texture paint with tint from click and collect

Hello @Gnarlsy,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you so much for joining us and sharing your question about ordering texture paint with tint from click and collect.

I'm so sorry that you've had difficulty ordering your textured paint with tint. Let me reach out to you through private messaging so I can provide you with some assistance.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
shahrokh
Just Starting Out

How to order paint during lockdown?

Dear sir/Madam

Greetings

For touch up some scratch on my house wall I need to have paint makes in Bunnings

Is it possible Bunnings makes it during lockdown ?

If yes , whats the next steps ? How can I order that ?And how long does it take ?

Thank you

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to order paint during lockdown?

Hello @shahrokh

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you for joining us and sharing your question about ordering paint during lockdown.

I'm so sorry if you are currently in an area where there is a lockdown restriction. The paint matching services are only available to trade persons. I suggest downloading the Coloursmith App and purchasing the Coloursmith Window by Taubmans via click and collect if you wish to do your own paint matching.

Follow the prompts of the Coloursmith app, the app will then do a colour match of your existing wall colour. It will produce a QR code that you can email to the Special Orders Desk and order from there. However, if you still have the can of paint that you used to paint your walls, it may still have the paint formula attached to the can. If you do, I suggest ordering your paint through click and collect. 

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

zhua040
Just Starting Out

How to buy white color paint for garden fence during lockdown

I want to buy some white/white-related color paint for my fence. All I can search from online is brown, ebony, redwood, karaka color. Is that any chance that I can buy them in white color or tint it into white color?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to buy white color paint for garden fence during lockdown

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @zhua040. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about fence paints.

There doesn't appear to be any pre-mixed white fences paints. We have the Dulux Weathershield range of exterior paints, which are perfectly fine to use on a fence. Here's the Dulux Weathershield 4L Vivid White Low Sheen Exterior Paint.

You might like to see our Top 10 most popular fence projects and Easy fence painting makeovers for inspiration. You should find this step-by-step guide useful: How to paint a fence with a spray gun.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects