Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What's your daily cleaning routine?

Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

What's your daily cleaning routine?

Do you have a cleaning or organising routine that helps you stay on top of things? I'm always curious to learn how others manage to maintain a tidy and organised home amidst busy schedules. 

I used to be a fan of cleaning up as I go, but lately I've found that having a daily 30-minute tidying session at the end of the day and designating a specific day of the week for deeper cleaning tasks also helps keeps my space in check.

How about you? Any strategies or habits that have been game-changers for you in maintaining an organised living environment?

Would love to hear your thoughts. 

Akanksha 

Cleaning home.jpeg

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Dave-1
Home Improvement Guru

Re: What's your daily cleaning routine?

Ahhhhhh @Akanksha 

hahahahha When the dust bunnies get too big.... 

When that afternoon sun hits the floorboards and you see said dust bunnies...

Usually I will start tidying something I havent put away after dinner and then next thingI know its 1am and I am still going.

I can handle the dust to a degree but dont like any mess as in things out of place :smile:

Dave

Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: What's your daily cleaning routine?

I actually wish dust bunnies were as cute as they sound, @Dave-1. Seeing a big one is usually my trigger for stopping everything and cleaning that area.

But that's also the reason why I want to improve my daily cleaning routine and avoid getting to the stage where there is a lot of dust or dirty patches. Though I must say I can totally relate to cleaning till 1 am too at times. When you're in the zone, you're in the zone.

Akanksha 

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects