Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Affordable laundry makeover

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Affordable laundry makeover

This design was made for a simple laundry make over. With just a little bit of effort you can get away from that fixed steel laundry box look of the 70's and 80's. A few flat pack cabinets and an affordable timber top make for an ideal look that makes any laundry look shmick! If your gonna make the effort don't settle!

Check out that tawny green splash back!Check out that tawny green splash back!

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

pete_brig
Making a Splash

Re: Affordable laundry makeover

Nice. I did a mini-makeover on our laundry by adding a timber benchtop with a cutout over the tub--have yet to post the story. We're still debating how to add extra storage along with the clothes dryer.

BTW, I like your use of Sketchup; I've tried to use it but get frustrated--need to spend more time learning how to use it.
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks again for sharing this project @redracer01. Great work!

Visitors to this discussion might be interested in our Top 10 renovation projects on Workshop, which includes @ProjectPete's very popular laundry renovation.

If you need a hand with your own laundry project, just let us know. Our members will be happy to help.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Not sure where you're up to in that debate @pete_brig oor what your layout is like but this is my inspo for my new laundry. Ample storage and efficient use of space.Screenshot_20181018-210639_Instagram.jpg

----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo

Belated thanks for yr comment & photo. Mine's a galley style laundry too so thinking along th same lines. . Except i was thinking of putting floor to ceiling cupboard on th far left, w/m in th middle with wall cupboard above, & wall mounted dryer over tub (tub is already in place). Money is tight ATM following a redundancy so project is on hold 😕 

Cheers, peter

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects