Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Bathroom layout second opinion

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Bathroom layout second opinion

Hello Everyone,

My best buddy asked for a second opinion about the layout for his bathroom. He should have really asked me first so that he would have saved himself some money. He wanted the toilet out of sight but not spend so much on plumbing. A walk in shower and a bath with vanity fitting in a very tight space. He also wanted the window to stay in the same place as it would cost too much to move it. He liked the layout but has still to decide if he is going with this or the one he originally planed for. I just thought to show you in case you have the same layout issues. If you do have questions please post them here on workshop and me and the rest of the team will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

Cheers,

Red

Danny Bathroom1.jpgDanny Bathroom2.jpgDanny Bathroom3.jpgDanny Bathroom4.jpgDanny Bathroom5.jpgDanny Bathroom6.jpgDanny Bathroom7.jpgDanny Bathroom8.jpg

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Baretta11
Becoming a Leader

Re: Bathroom layout second opinion

@redracer01 

Old post but wondered what your budy did do in the end?

Cheers,

Barbara

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Bathroom layout second opinion

Hello @Baretta11 (Barbara)

He had to make a compromise, he swapped the position of the shower and the toilet and they used an opaque material to build the shower enclosure. But the bath location was approved and the window was spared from being resized. I'll ask him to send a few pictures of the finished bathroom.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects