Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Bathroom tiles makeover

ATeasdale
Finding My Feet

Bathroom tiles makeover

My very old, very blue bathroom needed a makeover. The Dulux Renovation paint covered the colour on the walls and shower easily and the Winton Self-stick tiles were so easy to use on the floor. New mate black handles on the old cabinet freshened it up.

Materials

The Dulux Renovation Tiles and Benchtops Paint (in Snow Season) 
 Winton adhesive vinyl ’tiles’  box of 16 
Lane Black Hampton 
Door knob is Ikonic 

The towel ring and toilet roll holder are both Mondella

All from Bunnings

Tools

Steps

Step 1

Before and AfterBefore and AfterAfterAfter

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Bathroom tiles makeover

Hello @ATeasdale 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your bathroom makeover.

You've done an excellent job at refreshing the look of your bathroom with paint and vinyl tiles. If you hadn't mentioned your materials, I was going to assume that you had retiled the floor. The new colours of your bathroom look fantastic and refreshing. It has certainly brightened up the overall look of the bathroom. The new mirror and black accessories you've chosen bring a nice counterpoint to the bright colours. 

Did you have any issues with laying down the vinyl tiles? I'm just curious if the grout lines interfered with the layout.

Again, thank you for sharing such an inspiring makeover.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects