Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Bathroom vanity using upcycled TV unit

janelle13
Growing in Experience

Bathroom vanity using upcycled TV unit

20220713_172740.jpg

With 5 children in the house, my son's off the shelf vanity did not stand up very well. I acquired a solid timber vanity and set about sanding, prepping and painting the unit. I also added a spray paint frosting to the glass doors. The next challenge was how to make the top as waterproof and kid proof as possible. I combined my love of upcycling and resin work to create a stylish, easy care marble top. A vanity bowl ordered on line and a great buy on Marketplace of a new mixer tap and the vanity is ready to install.

20220609_090124.jpg

20220620_112958.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Bathroom vanity using upcycled TV unit

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community and many thanks for sharing your project @janelle13. This is a clever idea and I trust you'll get plenty of inspiration for future home improvement projects from our clever and creative members. We have people just like you sharing inspiring projects as well as helpful advice on the site every day. 

Please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the Workshop site. We're here to help.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects