Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Can you recommend a replacement toilet seat?

davidwoosh
Just Starting Out

Can you recommend a replacement toilet seat?

• This is U shaped
  • Top fiXing
  • Pan measurments below

Can you recommend anything?

Existing pan measurements  

Measure existing pan mm

fixing point to fixing point 165
  centre of hole to fixing point 420
  back to front 220
  side to side inside 280
  side to side outside 370
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Can you recommend a replacement toilet seat?

Welcome to Bunnings Workshop @davidwoosh. We're pleased to have you join the community and trust you'll get plenty of help and inspiration for all your projects from our members.

Thanks for the measurements of your pan. Let me tag one of our resident Bunnings D.I.Y. experts @EricL to assist you as soon as possible. 

In the meantime, have you seen the guide How to choose a new toilet seat?

Thanks again,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

I have been on the bunnings website for a couple of days trying to find the size and shape. My unit is top fixing and one screw broker. Then i bought a kinetic fixing kit from bunnings and it didnt work. the bolts would not tighten. So i am keen to get a recommendation from the resident plumbing expert if possible

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @davidwoosh 

My apologies for the late reply. Would it be possible for you to post a photo of your toilet seat open/closed and its hinges. There are a few types of "U" shaped toilet seats available, so I'll need to see exactly what you've got.

The best way to get a really close match is to bring your seat to the store. From there you'll be able to tell if the fixing points, the length, width and height are compatible. Unless you are aware of its make and model the best we can do is a close match.

For example, if it is a Caroma Luna toilet suite, we can do a special order for the the Luna toilet seat so that it fits perfectly. I propose doing a bit of investigation and see if you can identify your toilet suite.  

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects