Workshop
Start a discussion

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Diary of a bathroom renovation

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Diary of a bathroom renovation

Many thanks for joining in the discussion @cathybev. I'm sure @Darren really appreciates the positive feedback and it's fantastic that you have been so inspired by his work. I have tagged him so I'm sure he will get back to you as soon as possible with an idea about the under-floor heating cost.

Are you thinking about your own bathroom renovation? 

Let me extend a very warm welcome to Workshop. We're so pleased to have you join the community and trust that you'll receive plenty more inspiration from our amazing members, as well as helpful information and advice for your projects. Feel free to post whenever you need a hand or have something to share. And please let me know if you ever need assistance getting the most from the site.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
DarrenS
New Contributor

Re: Diary of a bathroom renovation

Hi @cathybev  thanks for reading and for your kind words! From memory, the underfloor heating was around $600-$700 installed and it was money well spent! You can definitely feel the difference during winter if the heating isn't on when you step on the tiles in the middle of the night. Good luck with your reno, hope to hear about on Workshop!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects