Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Does the Johnson Tiles 600 x 600mm Cement Cemento Matt Porcelain Floor Tile come in a 300 x 300

jaona
Just Starting Out

Does the Johnson Tiles 600 x 600mm Cement Cemento Matt Porcelain Floor Tile come in a 300 x 300

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Does the Johnson Tiles 600 x 600mm Cement Cemento Matt Porcelain Floor Tile come in a 300 x 300

Hello @jaona,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you for joining us and sharing your question about Johnson Tiles.

I've spoken to my colleague at the store and searched on the Bunnings website. I've also searched directly on the Johnson tiles website. The only available size for that particular colour is 300x600 and 600x600. If the area you are covering is not so big perhaps the 300x600 might work? Using smaller tiles on a large wall tends to make it look busy. Small areas such as laundry, basin and kitchen splashbacks make smaller tiles ideal for use.

If you need more information please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects