Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Garage laundry makeover

Hotwheelsnz
Finding My Feet

Garage laundry makeover

My wife loves doing the laundry (Yes i know ............................๐Ÿ™„) so I decided to make her happy place even happier ๐Ÿ˜‰

I used all Bunnings products for the project and it was actually very easy to do without paying someone to do the job.

All up it cost me close to $2,200nz (Probably $150 less using my powerpass card) to do and I'm very happy with the effortless outcome. Wifes happy too ๐Ÿ˜€

Steps

Step 1

Cleaned the walls, then I added the tiles to the wall(Probably the most time consuming part of the entire project)

Step 2

I made up the 3 top cabinets then secured them to the wall.

Step 3

I made up the bottom draws and then put them into place

Step 4

I added the bench top then cut it to size.

Step 5

I made up the broom cupboard then I installed into place.

Step 6

I finally added the two shelves, cut them to size and installed them between the top three cupboards and the broom cupboard.

JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Garage Laundry Makeover

Hi @Hotwheelsnz,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community, it's great that you've shared such a fantastic project with us.

I love the contrast between the timber benchtop and the white appliances, you've done a great job of creating an even happier place for your wife.

We'll be looking forward to seeing any future projects that you may have.

Jacob 

projectmumdanni
Making a Splash

Re: Garage laundry makeover

This looks great

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects