Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Help With Drawer Runner

gippslandhome
Becoming a Leader

Help With Drawer Runner

Hello Everyone, well I'm stumped. I've been able to undo many a drawer but this one I have to admit I can't.

Can anyone give me an idea on how to remove the drawer from this slider system.

It would be a great help

Warm regards Rob 👍IMG_20190713_175938.jpg

IMG_20190713_175930.jpg

IMG_20190713_175920.jpg

gippslandhome
Becoming a Leader

Re: Help With Drawer Runner

Hi everyone and hopefully any cabinet makers among you.

@Jason do you know of any cabinet makers who might be able to help me with tricky little drawer runner.

Happy Sunday everyone

Hey @gippslandhome,

Sorry you haven't had any suggestions yet. It looks like a really tough and frustrating problem!

@ProjectPete, @Brad@redracer01@r23on@kel@MitchellM and @royq - do you have any thoughts you could share with Rob about how to remove this troublesome drawer?

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
ProjectPete
Kind of a Big Deal

These tend to have either a button to push or a latch to pull (click out of place) to release the drawer from the runner. These are typically on the back ends of the side pieces or underneath at the front.

Hope that helps @gippslandhome 

----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo

Thanks @ProjectPete 

Will give this a try tonight mate. Thanks always for your valuable input and time

Regards Rob 👍

Could possibly be a lift up type syatem. Pull the drawer out to its maximum opening position. Grab on to front and lift up. But before doing that check that the drawer has clip on type system. Hard to check but is my only suggestion if you can't find release latch.

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

r23on
Amassing an Audience

I have had a look at a range of drawer runner supliers and unable to find a supplier who provides this type of runner. The only suggestion would be to find out who built the drawers and request the information on the runners

Thank you @r23on for your time and much appreciated efforts in finding that out for me.

We've only just purchased this property so an not sure of the make.

I will keep trying mate.

Kind regards Rob Colbert

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects