Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Help! lost the screw kit for a vanity

Janeo
Finding My Feet

Help! lost the screw kit for a vanity

We had a man building a bathroom for us, but he only half made the vanity then had to move onto another job, but he threw out the instructions and the screw kits so I have no idea which screws to use to put together the drawers of an Estilo Vanity.

We have spent a considerable amount of money with Bunnings (Toowoomba Nth) over $10,000 and would appreciate some help.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Help! lost the screw kit for a vanity

Hi @Janeo,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. I'm sure our resident Bunnings D.I.Y. expert @EricL will be more than happy to assist.

Would you be able to locate your receipt to tell us the exact Estilo product you need the instructions for? 

We look forward to assisting you and reading more about all your projects and plans. We're here to help and are confident you will also get loads of help and inspiration from the rest of the wonderful Workshop community.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Janeo
Finding My Feet

Thank you Jason - it is the Estilo 900mm Vinyl Wrap Freestanding Vanity - Cabinet Only :smile:

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @Janeo

I'm sorry to hear that you've lost the screw set for your vanity. Let me reach out to you through private messaging so I can assist you.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects