Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How I brightened up my Ensuite with grout paint

Woman
Finding My Feet

How I brightened up my Ensuite with grout paint

5D1D9913-7913-49A0-A38B-B3BEA6FAD711.jpeg

E958C57D-C926-43A7-96C9-643E1DB8F485.jpeg

I wanted to brighten up my ensuite without paying too much money so I bought Dunlop ultra white grout paint and a few paintbrushes 🖌 and first of all scrubbed all my tiles clean and let them dry thoroughly. The grout paint does come with a paintbrush attached but I found it easier to used a paintbrush. I just got a neck cushion to sit on and lucky I have a main bathroom do I could take my time. You can wipe up excess paint with a rag. When it’s all dry you can buy grout sealer and apply that to the grout. I have also done my kitchen splash back which looks amazing. The grout paint goes a long way and I still have nearly half a bottle left. 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How I brightened up my Ensuite with grout paint

Hello @Woman

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's fabulous to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your grout paint project.

It truly is an amazing transformation from a dull grey grout line to a rejuvenated brilliant white finish. It makes the bathroom tiles feel newly installed. How long did it take to paint all the grout lines in one bathroom? Now that you've finished the project, would you have done anything differently? 

Again, thank you for sharing your fantastic grout paint project.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects